RE: [A/S] heater and water heater instructions

Hello,
For the water heater, is it electric start? if so turn on the gas and
hit the starter button, if it's a manual one like mine, open the outside
cover and turn the knob to the left and hold it, use one of those log
grill lighters and light the pilot, still hold the knob to the left for
about 30 - 60 seconds, then turn it a quarter of a turn back to the
right to the ON position, the burner should kick in. make sure you have
water in the tank.

Running with propane on to the fridge is very common but I should say
not the right thing to do. RV safety people will tell you to shut the
propane off at the tanks when you run down the road. Now, this from a
safety professional that should do as he preaches....... I run with my
fridge on. I do shut it down when I fuel.

The buzz you hear is the Univolt charging you battery, this is one of
those things I would replace as soon as possible, it will over charge
your battery or in short "cook it". I have replaced this in both of my
trailers with a converter and Charge Wizard from Camping World, it will
shut it off automatically when the battery is charged and will not cook
it. Until then, see if you can find an on-off switch and charge it for a
while and then shut it off, that should help save your battery.

Welcome to the group, man are you in for a ride! I call this little
hobby of mine consumption, it will consume all your free time and all
your expendable income! Can't think of a better way to have this much
fun with my clothes on.

Ed
WBCCI/VAC 4425
68 Sovereign