[A/S] heater and water heater instructions

Hello all,
We've recently purchased an 82 Excella to begin our trailering experience.
There are some things to fix as usual.  Would anyone be able to tell me the
instructions for getting the water heater going?  The label with the instructions
is partially missing.  Also, is it common to run down the road with the fridge
running on propane?  The electrical portion of the fridge doesn't seem to work.
And lastly, I have replaced the missing battery, but still have the buzz or hum
coming from the charger in the front when hooked to house current.
Thanks for any help.
Regards,
Jack Hall