[A/S] Airstream or less-expensive others?

I love the way Airstreams look! I consider myself to be somewhat of a
minimalist and I admire conservation, efficiency and quality. My wife
and I have been looking for our first travel trailer and we're
considering a Bambi. I know I'm writing to the converted but I'd like
to know why I should buy the more expensive Airstream versus let's
say an Aerolite or similar white box? Do you have any recomendations?
Are there any innovative travel trailers out there that focus on
light weight and ergonomics?

Will my 98 Jeep Cherokee easily pull a 19 foot Bambi? Will it
overheat or overwork the engine going up steep inclines?
Thanks,

Ken