Re: [A/S] Sporty Memory Foam, comes in sections.

again, I would not buy it from SG, they are at least tripling their money.
but, after you do buy one from whomever (in my case it was memoryfoamsource.com)
I would certainly consider cutting the mattress in pieces unless you get the 2"
or 3"....  any toppers that thin can be rolled and secured with a couple of
belts connected end to end.

the heavier/denser (5.6oz) in 4" is a lot heavier.  still, if you cut them, you
are going to have to have them in a bag which will prevent the pieces from
drifting apart.  especially under your hips or shoulders.

in fact, those are the last places I would cut a topper.  instead, think about
cutting off a piece about mid thigh or lower-- perhaps the knee.  the greatest
support of one of these toppers is in the butt/sacral/lumbar area.  I used to
always have an aching back and hips on my pillow topped Simmons.  since I spent
the chump or pocket money on this product, I have not had an uncomfortable
night's sleep or awakened with any pain other than the usual (weather related?)
problems that are likely arthritic.

I simply love this thing. and paid nearly nothing for it.  Just wish I had
bought it 20 yrs ago!!

Actually, with this on my mid gaucho plywood, I think that I could probably have
gotten a 3" instead with this density.  might just do that.  I think it is about
$175.  and I weigh about 235lbs.  ok!  way too much but I AM losing weight using
CalorieKing.com. (that is an offtopic TIP!)

enough
chas