Re: [A/S] swaying of 19' Bambi

I tow a Safari LS (25") with a 8 liter Safari. My brake controler is a
Prodigy. It is mounted next to the steering column and the manual
overide is in easy reach. One of the practise items I do, particularly
if I have not trailered for a while, is to use the manual controler as
part of my "test brakes" routine. I also practise a "quick grab".

In my vast one-year experience of trailer hauling I have noticed that
the brake controler adjustment needs to be checked periodically,
particularly after A/S new brakes have worn in.

So far no white knuckle experiences (Those pesky concrete barriers come
close sometimes though :-)

Marius Johnston