Re: [A/S] swaying of 19' Bambi

Yes All mordern controllers have an override switch but in an emergency try
to find it or eaven think where it might be The last real emergency I had and
had to make a panic stop I did not eaven think of the break controller jest
stood on the breaks. I there were a lever that was mounted by the stearning wheel
it would probably be second nature to apply it as it was on the older
controllers of the 1940s. Fortuntly the trailer stayed where it belonged and that was
due to the toung weight. I haver never used any type of leveling or sway
controllers.I think that people put their fait in them rather paying attentionto
how the trailer is loaded my Tradewind has at leadt 1000 lb toungh weight and
it follows where it should.That said those who are trailering with light
vechiles do need the controllers to compinsate for the softer springing.Also no
mechinacle device will eaver eliminate the need for defencive driving.
Jim Smith