[A/S] swaying of 19' Bambi

Hi group,
I am a newbie airstreamer who bought a new 2004 19' Bambi in February.
While I have read all of the email responses I have never posted before. I am
hoping someone will be able to shed some light on this for us.
 When we bought the Bambi, we had a Reese hitch and antisway bars
attached to the a/s by the dealership. They assured us that was all that was
needed. We were pulling the a/s with a 2002 Infinity QX4. Weight of Bambi
3685.  We pulled the Bambi home from the dealership with no trouble. ( An
hour and 15 minute trip) We left on Friday to take our first trip with her when all
of a sudden, we felt her sway a little then within the next 15 seconds the sway
got just large that she swayed across all three lanes of highway pulling the
truck with her. She jackknifed into the rear quarter panel of the truck and then
eventually flipped over on her side. We are lucky to be alive as the bambi
pulled off the hitch ball after she flipped over. Therefore, the truck was only up
in the air, rather than flipping too,  because all chains and sway bars were still
attached.

Has anyone else ever experienced this? Is there a different hitch we should
have used? What do you do when the a/s sways? Is there something we
could have done?  We think it could have been a tire valve defect  so that she
lost air suddenly, as everything else seemed okay. Now, we are dealing with
all of the insurance plus both of us being petrified to get another a/s. Help?
Having an a/s has been a dream since I was little and I would not like to give
that up. I'm hoping we'll know the cause so we never repeat this again.
Thanks for any insight.
Lois Palio
2004 19" Bambi ( probably totalled)# 2021WBCC
2002 Infinity QX4