Re: [A/S] Old vs New

Hi Jack,

*My* trailer is hot stuff in my eyes now...... I wouldn't trade it for any
trailer out there, new or vintage.

As cool as I think the vintage trailers are I think mine has the best layout
ever done in an Airstream. I have designed an even better layout in my head
for a 28', mine's a 25. It would be essentially identical to mine only with 3
more feet of living room..... giving it two windows, a built computer desk with
filing cabinet and more counter space in the kitchen....

I like all the luxuries my trailer has...... the push button fridge and water
heater.  The sky light and especially the 8.5' wide body.  The grey tank
too..... I can't imagine being without it.

Hunter