Re: [A/S] Old vs New

HI.  I am curious as to what the doors were made of before they
switched to particle board.  they changed the door material, but not
the hinges.  The result is the doors on the '76 Sovereign are
supported by the wimp little hinges they obviously designed for
light weight wood.  I want to replace my closet doors with the wood
they used before thew went to particle board.  If you have doors on
your closets made of somethng other than particle board, please to
let me know.

Thanks,  Joan in the Kalakala II