Re: [A/S] Old vs New

Allan,

The decision to buy old or new doesn't have much to do with quality,
it's a personal choice. I had an 03 Safari that I sold and kept my 54
Flying Cloud only because I love having a trailer to tinker with. I
also made the choice because I enjoy the vintage rallies and people and
feel a sense of pride in polishing and showing her off! There are
advantages to owning either old or new, it just depends on what you
want. Any year Airstream is a good one!!

Patti