Re: [A/S] Courtesy Parking

I think they are wondering the same thing......

I am going to stay at a listie's place in Mobile when I leave here and I'm
really looking forward to that.  He invited me, I'm not cold calling anymore.

<Whatever you do, don't forget that my courtesy parking outside Wimberley, TX
is now finished and available (30 amp and water, no dump). While there will
be no charge for electricity, I do suggest Streamers arrive with an in-line
water filter. My well water's not the best..

I'm there next spring..... inline water filter?  All I have is the under the
sink filter.....

Hunter, in Summerdale, AL at the Escapee Park