RE: [A/S] Courtesy Parking

Hunter, That would be a shame, in my view. Sounds like maybe the timing of
your call found you in the middle of some domestic squabble? If they didn't
offer courtesy parking, how did their name & phone number end up in WBCCI's
book? I'm looking forward to using the courtesy parking. A bit to save a bob
or two, but mostly to meet some fun hopefully like minded Streamers. And
I've learned that there is usually nobody better to clue me in on the local
goings on than a local.

Whatever you do, don't forget that my courtesy parking outside Wimberley, TX
is now finished and available (30 amp and water, no dump). While there will
be no charge for electricity, I do suggest Streamers arrive with an in-line
water filter. My well water's not the best.

Jim Whitworth
'03 30' Classic
'02 Ford PSD