RE: [A/S] Courtesy Parking

Hunter - I take it you haven't had to worry about the quality of the water
going into your trailer (at lease that from the   RV parks)? One of the many
things I've learned from my local WBCCI group is that RV park water isn't
always as pure as one would expect. And as I mentioned, the water from my
well is sometimes "cloudy", I'm told because I still don't live on the
property and use the water well enough (and I am hoping that is the right
answer!!). Lots of the local WBCCI folks use in-line water filters every
time they hook up in any RV park, to control the sediments going into their
trailers and protect their water pumps and heaters. These filters just screw
onto your water hose and filter all inbound water. The filters have to be
changed out periodically. I know that at our last local rally (at the Hill
Top RV Park outside Boerne, TX - great views, full hookups with cable TV &
phones, landscaped, pool & 3 internet-ready computers for guests), their
water needed filtering.

On another subject, how are you enjoying your new generator? Easy to
manipulate & use? I saw all the advice sent your way, and I'm sure lots of
it was technically good info. In my case with a borrowed Honda gen set, I
was told I did not have to ground it but to be darn sure to lock it down to
the truck bed to foil the thieves (who now appear to be everywhere, looking
for anything of value to steal, what a bummer!).

Jim Whitworth