[A/S] Re: What do you think of the Bambi

hello,
i enjoy my 2003 bambi. i bought the "bamster" new and have
encountered some quality issues but it is still under warranty. i
spend alot of time in her as i can not get my wife to go with me.
should there be two of you, quarters may seem a bit tight. also if
you are going to spend months on end you may want to look at it from
the perspective of "living out of" instead on "living in."

all in all i really enjoy my bambi but should i decide at some time
to full time i would have to go larger.

good luck,
david