Re: [A/S] Re: Another Generator Question

My Yamaha 2800i will run the a/c ok, but it is loud. Also you can't use the
variable rpm feature on the generator if your a/c compresser is cycling on
and off. I wanted one machine for occasional use. If I were to do it again
( and I may yet), I would get two Honda 2000i's and connect them together.
The Yamaha sounds like a loud lawn mower. Its not  bad inside the trailer
with the a/c on, but your neighbors will hate it.
Jim