[A/S] Re: Another Generator Question

I need to buy a quiet generator that will run the 13.5K BTU a/c unit
on my Excella.  I had a Honda EU3000 that ran it fine until it was
stolen from my garage.

I talked to a dealer today who recommended I get the new Yamaha
EF2800i with inverter technology.  It weighs only 64 lbs vs the
EU3000 147lbs, and will run almost as long as the Honda on a tank of
gas.  It can be purchased for $1250 including shipping vs about
$1750 for the Honda.

Has anyone tried the Yamaha EF2800i?  If so does it run the a/c
without difficulty?