Re: [A/S] lighting lenses....

Barbara,
   I have a 1978 but I think the lights are the same.  The knob that turns on
the lights should just pull right off.  It is a knurled knob and fits on by
friction...just pull it down.  You will then need to get a pair of pliers or
something similar to reach up into that space and undo a nut that holds the
switch into the lense/shade.  Then there will be a screw in the vent handle
that needs to be screwed out.  The handle should then come off by pulling
down on it.  At that point there are 4 screws that come out that holds the
lense/shade to the ceiling and it should come right down.  I don't have my
trailer here (still in winter storage) and am describing this from memory so
don't hold me absolute to what I just said, but I think that is it.
   Barbara, don't sell it until you know that you want to.  Don't be afraid
to travel in it.  Hook up and go somewhere close by.  Keep venturing out.
Once you become familiar with it all you will have alot of fun as well as a
nice feeling of accomplishment.  Go to a rally and get around some A/S folks.
Do you belong to a local unit?  They can be a huge help to you.  If you live
in Ohio I will come help you.
Thomas