[A/S] many things

Listees:

	Am in the process of planning about three months on the road beginning in
mid June.  I am signed up for the Lewis & Clark Caravan beginning after the
International... have a number of questions.

1.	I will be in Vermont near Burlington as the jumping off point for
Lansing... I have one route that takes me west through NY via Albany.
Looking at the map is there a better route going North to Montreal and then
West before dropping down into Michigan.  Haven't plotted that one on the map.

2.	I am looking for the air conditioner outlet on an 89 Excella 34. On the
29 it was just in front of the wheels at the  street side banana wrap.  I
have looked but not closely.  Last year the water was dripping down the
outside skin... would like to do a clean out  the water discharge  before
hot weather.

3.	I am also looking to replace the Magic Chef cook top with a stove with
cook top and oven.  Without a full electric hook up the Microwave
Convection Oven is useless.  I have looked for a duplicate 4 burner but
have not had success.. one sold recently on ebay for @ $395 which I think
excessive for a used stove.  Has anybody replaced with a new stove...
looking for recommendations. A pilot for the oven would be handy.. my 29
footer required a horizontal  layout position on the floor to light the
stove pilot.

Al Owens
WBCCI 5271
89 Excella 34