Re: [A/S] many things

Hi Al,

I went across NY State from Albamy to Buffalo.  I never took the thruway,
went on rte 20 instead.

I loved 20..... but one caution it's up and down like a roller coaster.  With
a stop sign or a red light at the bottom of every steep hill. I didn't care,
but many RVers told me not to take that route because of that.

I stopped for a while at the Finger Lakes and in Cooperstown, NY to see the
Baseball Hall of Fame.

As for the stove, don;t know of any new four burners...... there is a list of
resale RV suppliers, maybe you can get one out of an old RV. Personally, I'd
rather have a new 3 burner. Actually, I';d rather have one of the two burner
cook tops..... and more counter space.

See you in Lansing!

Hunter