[A/S] Wheel bearings

Thanks Folks,
  I got the answer at last!  I was not worried about packing the
bearings, after 30 years of tobacco trailers and other farm trailers
and a boat trailer or two, I've never had a "burnt" bearing.
  The question was, why replace the seals if they are not leaking.
I don't replace brakes if they don't need it or replace a good head-
light on the chance that it may burn out and cause me to run up a
tree.
  Bearings are 15 years old on this A/S, seals are 6 years old and
have been off and on 4 times and still show no signs of leaking.
  The idea of adusting the brakes with that temp. guage is good
thinking.  I'm off to Radio Shack for a new toy.
  By the by, I would NEVER tighten my bearings like he said, you are
asking, no begging, for a burnt bearing or worst.
  Off on a trout fishing trip in the moutains of VA next two weeks.
A/S is the best boondocking trailer ever built.  I love it.

                           TrapperJ