[A/S] Re: Canadian Towing

Again, if everyone used those same advertising practices then we
would have some HUGE lawsuits from people improperly using the
product.
I have yet to see how that is cutting off your nose to spite your
face?
It seems to me that people feel that it is all right to do that as
long as you have a good product. I know for a fact, working for THE
major auto manufacturer in the world, that we could not get away
with that.
I will buy a Hensley Arrow the minute they stop showing that tape. I
go to the trailer shows all of the time. Here in the Metro-Detroit
area we have four shows a year. Hensley is at them all. He
continually shows that same video. I would think he would at least
update it. Gee, maybe get a Neon to pull a 30 footer?
Why isn't the video showing the Intrepid pulling that behemoth on
TV? They would get sued; plain and simple.

> LOL.... they've figgered that out too... they have a 350.00 brake
> controller.

SCREEEECH......BANG, (nice and straight)

Lou