Re: [A/S] Floor repairs anyone?

Hi Lou,

To make a small patch in the plywood floor I have used the
special screws for outside decks and etc. After making the
cutout of the bad material and using that cutout as a pattern
to cut the new plywood, I then used 1x4 material to make a
frame around the hole with the 1x4s screwed to the underside
of the floor. Of course you install the screws from the topside
of the floor. Then the cutout of new plywood drops right into
the hole because you used the old cutout as a pattern. I then
screw the new cutout into the frame and you are complete.
If you are going to use something other than carpet to cover
that area, you may need to do some screw hole and saw
cut area filling with wood putty and then sand smooth.  Hope
this helps.

George
'96 Integrity
'88 Excella