[A/S] Floor repairs anyone?

Well, I pulled up part of the nasty old replacement carpeting that
was in the Argosy today.
Guess what I found in the corner where the wall meets the front
couch? Floor rot! It was so bad that I poked a hole in it with my
finger; all the way into the belly of the trailer!
Well, I stripped out the couch and the water pump and discovered
that if I am going to do this right I had better replace a good
portion of the wood in the nose of the trailer.
I have already started to cut away the cancer that plagues my little
trailer.
I think replacing the entire piece that runs all the way up under
the freshwater holding tank will be in my best interest. That should
be no problem to do. Although I still have yet to figure out how I
will "wedge" the new wood in between the frame and the inner wall.
I then have the problem of replacing just a small piece of plywood
located on the sheet right behind the very front piece. The reason
it is a problem is that I do not want to have to tear out the entire
kitchen that is sitting on very good wood. I only need to replace a
1 foot by 1 foot section on the opposite side of the trailer.

If anyone has any experience with this I would be forever indebted
to you for your advice.

Thanks,
Lou