[A/S] choosing tires for single axle trailor

We have an old Tradewind with a single axle.  Last time we went
camping in Wyoming from Lincoln Nebraska, we blew a tire on
the way back.  It's not something we want to experience again,
so we thought we'd try to add another axle, or make it a dualy
We then learned it would cost a lot and and be a lot of work.  We
ditched the ideas, and decided to just get the best tires we could
find.  I'm here looking for info on tires.  What tires would be the
most durable?  We wouldn't mind spending a lot on tires that
won't have a tendency to blow up.