Re: [A/S] Re: Trademark

When I hear the word Airstream I think of silver campers..... I always have.
It's the only thing I think about when I hear the word. That includes long
before I ever thought I'd have one.

<Also consider what a company does to its image when it is
indiscriminate in making threats or intimidating others or does not
proceed in a manner appropriate to particular circumstances.>

Disney sues anyone and everyone who uses any of its characters without
permission.

I see nothing wrong with going after people who are profiting from the
Airstream trailer name and image without Airstream's permission.

Your reactions are making me wonder if you were profiting from Airstream's
name or image and they stopped you.... were you?

Did they?

My best friend is an artist and she doesn't take kindly to people using her
drawings or paintings on things as innocent as business cards.

You can't just help yourself to other people's stuff.

Hunter