[A/S] tires again.

Ok, I know this has been discussed before, but the archive search and I
don't seem to get along.

I need to have my tires replaced.

I believe that it was mentioned that Michelin doesn't make trailer tires
anymore?

If not, what would be a good tire to use? Keep in mind the tire stores
around here know tractors and pickups, not airstreams. They are likely
to just pull something out of the back room, and say it will work. (I
know, I used to work at one!) I would like to be able to go in and say
"Order me a Goodyear XCR 7.00-R15....." or whatever.

If Michelin still does make tires to fit these what would they be?

I would take it to a trailer place but I don't feel comfortable taking
it the 60 miles to the big city, I don't think the current rubber will
make it!

Oh yeah, it's a '78 31' foot dual axle, with 7100lb GVW.