RE: [A/S] New to group, need advise!

We have the 75 Excella 500 and love the spaciousness of it.  For most of
the year we store it in Largo, Florida since we travel there often.
There are many storage lots around.  We just put ours in a new lot in
Largo near the corner of Ulmerton and Belcher called: Air Conditioned
Self Storage 727.524.7600.  They have three different options:  Covered
storage, outside on asphalt, and outside on gravel/grass (which is the
cheapest).

I'd recommend you get the larger tow vehicle so you can keep the larger
trailer.

Kiki Pollard
'75 Excella 500
Madison, GA