Re: [A/S] Re: New to group, need advise!

I would recommend a F250 4 x 4 PSD Longbed will give you the wheelbase you
should have, we have a 26'11" 1967 Overlander twin and it is the perfect
match the front suspension on the 4 x 4 is stronger than on the straight
system, that is a plus in cornering with that weight. Check ouit the group
below for some Truck info you do not have to go diesel but if you are going
to tow I would personally not get anything less than 3/4 ton.
PowerStroke@yahoogroups.com
Welcome to You!
Dan Campbell