Re: [A/S] Repair and storage of '75 Sovereign in Chicago Ill.

Hi! Ludger,

  Welcome to the list and the joys of Airstreaming. As Kevin said in his
email to you R & R. RV Sales in Gilman, IL. Ph. # 815-265-7218 is the only
Airstream dealer locally, but give them a call. The other source for repair I would
offer is Crystal Valley RV Ph.# 800 273-4707, they have complete service on
trailers and motor homes, they have recently been bought up by Camping World. I
have no personal experience with their service my self, I done my own
servicing. I store my trailer in Crystal Lake, northwest of Chicago at the Keep
Holdings Inc. Ph. # 815 455-0095
and have been satisfied.

Jim Kraner
30' 95 Limited Excella