Re: [A/S] satelite TV

In a message dated 1/7/2004 1:29:10 PM Mountain Standard Time,
rhightower@cox.net writes:
Yes, they do. Be sure to tell them that the second receiver is in your RV,
so you won't need a phone line connection. You can't get any pay-per-view,
but everything else is good. The cost is minimal. The only thing we can't
get is the local channels if we are far away from home.
I don't know about "DISH" but Direct Tv allows me to order PPV on line ahead
of time If I want to.
Don't even get me started on the East West thing that used to be available
for all till the advertising NAZIS decided they were losing money because I
wasn't being blasted by their commercials on local TV and persuaded congress to
make laws against it.
It was a great thing to have on 9/11 cause while in Phx Ax I saw everything
live on NYC channels. Also to watch the Ball drop in times square on new years
eve at 10 pm in AZ

AlanT
Phx Az
74 Safari
Ive had east west for 10 years and was glad when the RV waiver came along!!!!!