Re: [A/S] Using a JEEP to tow a small Airstream

We used a 91 Cherokee to tow our 27 ft 1970 for a few years.
That said we had to be VERY careful on the road..
Don't over press on the gas pedal or you will drive raw gas
into your oil.. When you come to a down hill SLOW DOWN!
Use your trailer brakes not your Jeep brakes.
Don't be in a hurry.
Now all that said,  Don't do it..  Only tow small trailers E/W
good breaks.
BTW  we now tow with a Dodge one ton truck.. Much better.

Dean