[A/S] Atwood Hot Water Heater

Hi Streamers,

I just read where we have the combination gas/electric hot water heater in
the Integrity. It is a model GC10A-3E and the rear is completely hidden in
the trailer. I do not have a switch to change its' mode of opeartion from
gas to electric and the Atwood web site and book are of no help. Does this
model automatically use the 115VAC when hooked up to shore power? Also,
does it use the 115VAC for spark only or also as a heater for the water?

George
96 Integrity
88 Excella

George KC5WBV