Re: [A/S] Atwood Hot Water Heater

George -

I have just had Walt install the 6 gallon version of that heater.

There is a switch on the back of the heater that is left on .  Yours is
probably hard wired to 120V.
Mine requires I plug it in to 120v. As long as your plugged in your heating
with 120V.

You have a switch ( generally Black with a light that turns one at
ignition) in the bath that activates the
12 Volt electronic ignition for running the heater on gas .

For quicker recovery you can use the 120v and gas together.  Just turn the
switch on and leave it until your ready to travel.

Blair