[A/S] Re: mobil connectivity (Verizon, WiFi, etc)

I picked up some Verizon literature last week and it says in the lit
that currently Verizon doesn't support Mac but to stay tuned for
changes. Perhaps the lit is old- Maurice are you using Mac with Verizon
currently? I am died in the wool Mac, so that takes precedence for me.

Also- I have discovered that WiFi sites, specifically those in retail
establishments (like coffee shops) are not always free. One I visited
last week in Milwaukee charged $2 for the first 30 minutes. Still, not
a bad deal for a blazing connection once in a while..

Cheers,

Chris
'79 @31' Int'l