Re: [A/S] Re: Couch Drawer Question

That was another of my reasoning for doing it in the first place, I have
no exterior storage in the back, there is a walkway around the rightside
of the bed and behind it, the Bed sits in there sideways.  Since I don't
tend to walk in the rear I was thinking about adding a access door to
the rear of the trailer and using the spce as you've described.  Is this
the configuration you speak of?   If so, could you send some pictures of
your open layout?  I would nbe interested in taking a look at it for
design ideas.

I was also thinnking that the bed could be moved rearword some more to
get more space in front of it as well, even a few inches would be better
than it is now.  Another reason I was pondering this remodel, was that
the lower outer skin along the back is corroded through, right at the
floorline, so it needs some work there anyway.  What do you think about
using a Continental looking Door for the back of the trailer.

bobb