Re: [A/S] Heater fan noise

Chuck,

This is the biggest problem with the newer trailers, you can't get to
anything! I have no idea what my furnace even looks like in my 03
Safari! Or the water pump for that matter! They are well concealed
behind cabinets that don't remove easily. I love my 54 FC cause
everything is so easy to see and get too! Maybe they design it that way
to keep A/S dealers in business with repair work!

So far, my furnace doesn't make that kind of a noise when on.

Patti