Re: [A/S] Heater fan noise

Chuck...

If the furnace is under the stove, there should be a panel that pulls
off the cabinet. Then there should be a  panel on the furnace that  is
held in place with 2 screws.

If it is end play that is the problem, I would take it to an electric
repair shop and get an idea of what the cost would be to rebuild the
motor. I like the small guys that are in business for themselves. I find
that they don't over charge and they do good work.

You could also take the motor into an electric supply store. they should
be able to find a replacement motor that will be a direct fit at less
than half what you'll pay at an RV store.

regards...
Jim