Re: [A/S] Potable anti freeze

Lexxy, two winters ago, a couple of nights at 27 degrees near
Gainsville, North Central Florida, was sufficient to freeze and
burst the plastic water pipe near my hot water heater. The pipes
were covered in foam insulation, but the trailer was unoccupied. I
was lucky that the repair was in an accessible place. Imagine if the
burst was in the line across the trailer, between the bathroom and
the kitchen! I now have the 2 way valve to pump antifreeze through
the system. Two gallons just does it. Nick.