[A/S] hello I'm new with a question.

Good Morning!

I've been lurking for a while but figured I'd say hello. I'm Lisa, my
husband and I have been talking about aquiring a vintage Airstream
and it looks like we found one. We're not sure of the year yet but
its a '66 to '68 either Tradewind or Overlander. We're getting it for
a great price, an old friend of my husband's found out we were
looking for one and surprise! He has this trailer parked in his back
yard that he wants to sell. My question is, what would be the best
vehicle to tow this? Right now I have a Dodge Caravan but I know it's
not up to the job.

Thanks in advance!

Lisa