Re: [A/S] laundry options for '79 international

I am traveling in the '79 31' rear twin.  Each bucket with the rocks, water
and dirty clothes weighs in about 30 pounds.  The rocks go inside and act as
agitators.  The lids snap on and are water tight.  I have tried placing them
up on the A frame and on the bumper of the Suburban. The rocks bounce around
and help scrub the clothes when the containers are placed on the rear of the
rig.  I have tried brick-bats but the square sharp corners ripped a shirt.

Dean