Re: [A/S] laundry options for '79 international

Two 4 gallon buckets, 2/3rds full of water, add river rocks and
laundry? This must weigh about 80 pounds, at the most vulnerable
position on an Airstream. The torque reversal loads on the frame when
you go over a bump will be cruel, and could lead to frame sag and
separation of frame and body. I suspect Wally Byam would prefer you
to put them on the A-frame. Each to her/his own, but I wouldn't put
them on the back. IMHO. Nick.