Re: [A/S] laundry options for '79 international

You folks are likely to laugh at me for this one.  I have two four-gallon
food grade square buckets with lids.  I place my laundry in the buckets with
several round river rocks on top along with the Tide laundry soap.  Then I
fill the bucket about two thirds full with water.  I bungee cord the things
to the back bumper of the Airstream.  About 100 miles later I dump out the
water and add fresh water for the rinse. Most of the time I do the rinse
thing twice.  If I don't move too often I have to do two loads one on each
end of the bumper.  I have never lost a bucket traveling.  I just string a
line out from the awnings and dry when I set up for the day.

Commercial break.  These square buckets stack well and keep staple groceries
in the bottom of the closet.  Six of them fit in one closet and hold lots of
food. The folks that sell them always have a good supply for sale.  I buy
them from Haby's Alsatian Bakery on US Hwy 90 in Castroville Texas.  I also
buy several of their chocolate eclairs.

Dean