Re: [A/S] laundry options for '79 international

I think you will find any of the combo units to be too small for a family of
four.  Remember you can only wash small loads, and you have to wait until
that load is dry before you wash the next load.  They operate with 120 VAC
rather than 240 VAC like a normal dryer, so it takes much longer to dry.  We
have been fulltiming for 5+ years, and find a laundromat a much better
alternative.  You take four washers and four dryers, and you are out of
there in an hour and a half.  In fact, my wife says if we ever quit
fulltiming and buy a house, she wants four washers and four dryers since she
now knows you can do laundry in such a short time.  People we know with
combo units are always doing laundry.

Bob Snyder