Re: [A/S] laundry options for '79 international

Hi Chris.

Welcome
  I think you will find that most campgrounds have laudromats. There are
plenty of folks like you who need to wash and they are a good money maker.

The electical usage will be ther first problem. You probably can't store
or generate enough electricity to run them, and although I've never used
a gas drier, I'd guess they were more for big residential gas tanks.

Finally, I would be hesitant to lose that space. I would probably just
put more clothes in that space, and lower my cleanliness expectations. I
find that boys will do that to you anyway.

Daisy, whose boy's wife does his laundry.