RE: [A/S] Our New Rig

Jim,
We'll be in Montgomery the following weekend, 11/7-9.
Work prohibits an earlier departure.  The Texas Unit
is meeting in Kerrville the weekend after that.  Mabe
some other time.  I'll keep a look out for the
Highland Lakes rallies in the Blue Beret to see if
there is a time we could visit some other time.

Did you see the weekend post on going to a sign shop
for our numbers?  They were able to make a "decal" set
that you just peel off the backing.  I think that's
what I'll be doing, instead of using the ones WBCCI
mailed me.