RE: [A/S] Our New Rig

Tom -
a) Congratulations on both the grandchild (new?) and your new trailer!!
Sorry we'll miss you in Montgomery, but I'll look forward to meeting up
another time. I'm sure I'll spot your rig on the hill country roads soon
enough. You'll be kind of hard to miss.
B) And no, I must have somehow missed the post on using a decal to replace
the WBCCI numbers. I like what E. Steele posted - putting the numbers on the
rear window, thus avoiding the problem all together. But please do post on
how you like the decal option!! I'd now like to show my WBCCI numbers &
membership, but not to the extent of possibly defacing or marking the new
skins.
Regards - Jim