[A/S] RE: fridge quit

Thanks all,
  I had hoped that "burping" was not the answer, I so wanted some one to say, " tap it
with the screwdriver handle. tree times on the third coil, and your problem is solved."
I pulled it today. It is now resting, as we say down on the farm "bottom side upards"in
the garage.  It was as bad as I feared, two screw heads were stripped out.  Very little
space to pull it out and get it to the door.  I think I shall get some high-temp paint
and paint the coils, there is some rust there from a summer at the beach.  Beaches are
hard on A/Ss, You will never know until you start to work on them.  Electrolysis is hard
at work.
  I'll flip it over tomorrow and level and plug it in and see what happens.  Stay tuned.
                                                      Gene
                                          Richmond, Va
'91 34' excella "dreamship"