Re: [A/S] Aluminitus

My friend,
You are gonna be struttin your stuff in that rig!

Jim, all of my ASs have be old and rescued. And in every case (except
the 20' Argosy Doodle Bug) getting the old numbers off and dealing with
the faded numbers was a large issue. I have been a member of WBICC for
umpteen years and am not angry with them but I will never put those
numbers on a rig. There have been lots of discussion on alternatives for
when you might want them at a rally. But I have never missed them. The
finish on an AS is precarious enough without putting something else on
it to wrinkle up and start peeling off.

Jim, our household is moving to Brenham. Maybe a bit closer to a visit
with you!

Steele