Re: [A/S] Anyone see this? Article from Austin

Listees,

While slimming down my own contributions I browsed through some of the
others in the files and photos sections.  If any of you haven't referred
to this available info lately, it's worth a look.  Maurice Riggens
article on hitches and brake controllers especially should be required
reading for all, especially our newbies and wannabes.

Thanks Maurice for the great article, and thanks Hunter for setting up
and managing the list.

Matt