Re: [A/S] Refer Repair or Replace

Jim, JR.
       I hope you have fired off the appropriate angry customer letters, a
dramatic letter filled with sutle threats can be vary effective!!!!!!!
my 30 year old fridge stopped working on 120, I got my volt meter out check
to see if i was getting 120 at the element input, yes.    Then i put my meter
on ohms checked the element
for continuity, yes .      I then looked at the connectors for the element,
humm looks a little corded, so cleaned them up reconnected the element, checked
with my meter to see if I was getting 120, on the element, yes   Three hours
later the freezer was cold enough for my friends  Ben&Jerry  Do a little
research, and try to fix it yourself. Afterall you could not do eny worse than the
EXPERTS. If nothing else you will become a little more familiar with the way
the fridge works  A little knowledge on the subject will make it more
difficult for someone to RIP YOU OFF................Good luck
Thomas
74 Sovereign with  Dometic mega cool